At Carter Bank & Trust, one of our highest priorities is the welfare of our customers and employees.
In compliance with the government’s request to minimize interpersonal exposure, we have decided to continue business in our lobbies through appointment only and take business as usual through the drive-thru.
EFFECTIVE MARCH 23, 2020 – LOBBY SERVICE IS LIMITED
For the safety of our customers and associates, effective March 23, 2020, Carter Bank & Trust Drive-Thru’s will be open for all account deposit and withdrawal transactions.
For other banking needs, please schedule an appointment with one of our branch associates. Be advised, our lobby hours are by appointment only until further notice.
- We encourage you to bank with us at our drive-thru’s. Find locations with drive-thru services.
- Lobbies will be open for appointments only. If you need to speak in-person with a Carter Bank & Trust associate about your accounts, please call the branch directly using our branch locator.
Lobby service* will be available Monday – Friday, 9 am – 4 pm, by appointment only. In addition, the first hour of business, 9 – 10 am, we will be prioritizing the service of high-risk customers. For branches that are open on Saturdays, lobby service will be available by appointment only from 9 am – 12 pm.
*Service availability may vary by location. Check drive-thru availability at the location closest to you.
Other ways you can bank
Don’t forget, Carter Bank & Trust offers other ways to access your accounts and meet your banking needs without entering the branch, including:
- Online and Mobile Banking – Check balances, pay bills and transfer funds. You can also deposit checks with our Carter on the Go Mobile app. If you are not already using these services, you can find details here.
- ATMs – Within the MoneyPass® ATM Network, you have access to more than 32,000 ATMs nationwide without a surcharge fee when you want to withdraw cash with your debit card.
- Account Opening – You may open a deposit account online through Instant Open.
- Telebanking – Call us at 833.ASK.CBAT (833.275.2228)
We’ll keep you informed
We ask that if you, a member of your family, or someone with whom you have come in contact recently is showing symptoms of flu, please do not enter the branch and instead use our drive-through, online and mobile banking services.
We will continue to monitor the news and any reports or requirements from the CDC and local, state and federal governments. Our focus, dedication and support are unwavering as we navigate these unique times. We hope you and your loved ones remain safe and healthy.
For the latest updates on branch services and other important information about banking with us, visit cbtcares.com