No longer do you need to wait in long lines on a Friday to deposit your paycheck or ask a teller to transfer money from your checking account to your savings account. You can do all of these things and more online through Carter on the Go, from your desktop or mobile app!
The New Way to Bank
Banks have come quite a long way in the past 25 years with the onset of the digital age. No longer do you need to wait in long lines on a Friday to deposit your paycheck or ask a teller to transfer money from your checking account to your savings account. You can do all of these things and more online through Carter on the Go, from your desktop or mobile app!
Carter on the Go is our free online and mobile banking platform. Through Carter on the Go, you can:
- Review account activity, balances, statements and check images
- Transfer money between Carter Bank & Trust accounts
- Deposit checks remotely
- Schedule bill payments
- View and store up to 18 months of Statements
- Access Card Controls through Card Valet
- Monitor spending and establish savings goals
- Set up transaction, activity, balance and card alerts.
- Open new accounts
By using online and mobile banking, you can also make the most of your money through budgeting your expenses, monitoring spending and establishing savings goals. It’s easy to see where your money is going and make sure you don’t overspend month to month.
Protecting Your Information
In addition, receiving statements online is much more secure than receiving paper statements every month. Your bank statements aren’t left out in your mailbox for a stranger to steal; and you no longer have to shred old financial documents or worry about losing them. By using online and mobile banking, you drastically reduce your chances of becoming a victim of fraud.
One of our favorite features of our online and mobile banking is access to Card Valet®, which allows you to turn on/off your debit cards. With more and more people using radio frequency identification (RFID) readers to steal your card’s information, you can simply turn off your card when you’re not using it. If someone attempts to use your debit card number while your card is turned off, the transaction will be immediately declined. In addition, you can receive alerts when your card is used so that you’ll catch any suspicious activity right away.
Access Carter on the Go Today
Using Carter on the Go is easy! You can get started in three easy steps:
- Provide us your email address and mobile phone number either by calling our Customer Contact Center, 833.ASK.CBAT or 833.275.2228, or visiting one of our 100+ branches throughout Virginia and North Carolina.
- Go to the Carter Bank & Trust home page and within the “Carter on the Go” designated area, click on “Enroll Here” as a new user. (If you’re a business user, please contact a branch manager or customer service representative to see if “Carter on the Go” is the right online banking option for you.)
- For mobile banking, simply download the “Carter on the Go” app from either the App Store or Google Play onto your mobile device and within the designated area, click on “Enroll Here” as a new user.
After completing those steps, you’re all set!
Enjoy making the most of your time and money with online and mobile banking.